BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cookies

I came home from school today, and I slept.
I came home, threw my stuff on the floor, and climbed into bed. I slept from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. I am so effing tired lately. I didn't go to school on Monday, because I was tired and felt like crap. I had to stay at school until around 8:30 PM Tuesday because of our musical. I didn't get home until 9:00 PM Wednesday, because I had to go to church. I came home and slept on Thursday, and alas, it is Friday.

New blog, new introductions? I believe the answer is yes.

Hello! My name's Jamie. :)
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, Avatar The Last Airbender, Glee, Star Wars, Disney, and ze internet. I like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, 'cause I have no life. I'm a vegetarian and I like to read. Some of my favorite authors are John Green, J.K Rowling, Sarah Dessen, etc. I like music. All music, except for Country. :P I constantly have my earphones in, and my top three favorite artists/bands are All Time Low, Chiodos, and NeverShoutNever. I like everything from Wrock to Metalcore. From Bach to Classic Rock. From Broadway to Indie, but like I said, I don't like Country. Bleh.

I'm kinda quiet and antisocial out in the real world, but I'm pretty much the opposite of that when I'm online. I'm usually one of the quiet people at school. I read instead of interacting with other people.

Enough of that.

Sorry for the shortness of this blog. It's just kinda an introductory blog, because I've been wanting to blog more. You know what they say, slow and steady wins the race. :D

-Jamie

0 comments: