BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do you ever feel like...

Do you ever feel like you don't have what it takes?

I feel like that a lot lately. I have all of these huges plans for my life, but I can't find the motivation it's gonna take to get off my ass and actually work for these things. I set myself up to work hard. I signed up for all honors/AP classes, I sign up for all of this volunteer work, I plan to join a bunch of clubs, but I just don't work hard.

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I want to be a Disney Imagineer. A lot of people don't understand how hard of a career that is to get into. I know it's what I want to do, but I'm so darn lazy, and I procrastinate so much.

A lot of my friends don't have problems like this. Stuff just comes easily to them. They make friends easily, they don't gain weight quickly, they get good grades, etc. They have motivation though, and I'm lacking that for some reason.

I do have to work hard if I'm gonna go to school in California or Florida. My parents informed me that they have no money saved up for my college fund. Great. >.<

School's going well. Physical Fitness isn't really as bad as it seemed. Health started out bad, but I like the teacher now. I have this thing where I want to win a teacher over, and I'll take the entire year to do it. She commented on the paper I wrote her today, so I feel like I can cross her off my list of teachers to win over. :P Biology is one of my favorite classes. We have a project that's due in November and I already have it planned out. I really want to exceed in that class. Computing in the Modern World is super easy, and the class is a block so the day goes by faster. AP Human Geography is still my favorite class, and she's my favorite teacher despite what any other student says. Spanish is still a joke and completely easy.

Hooray!

Also, sorry for failing completely at BEDA. Oops.

0 comments: