BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

100 Truths

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. I'm bored, so I'm gonna do this survey thing.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage : Diet Coke
2. last phone call : Mi Madre
3. last text message : I can't remember. My phone died a few weeks ago, and I can't get a new one until September.
4. last song you listened to : Tonight- West Side Story
5. last time you cried : Second time I watched the Glee season finale. (Don't judge me. >.<)

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice : nope
7. been cheated on : nope
8. kissed someone & regretted it : nope
9. lost someone special : sadly yes
10. been depressed : yeah :/
11. been drunk and threw up : I don't support underage drinking.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Blue
14. Red

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend : Yes
16. Fallen out of love : I've never been in love
17. Laughed until you cried : not yet
18. Met someone who changed you : yes (:
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I already knew people talk about me.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list: No

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life : 85% Maybe...
23. Where art thou : In the office
24. Do you have any pets : 3 Dogs, a cat, some fish, a bird, a rabbit, and two gerbils.
25. Do you want to change your name : Sometimes, but I pretty much like my name
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Went out to eat. Had veggie sushi. :D
27. What time did you wake up today : 7:30 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Watching Avatar with my sister and dad.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : For SYTYCD to go on tour. oooh! Or August. I'm gonna see Cats with my mom. :D
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Thirty minutes ago maybe. She left to go shopping.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I could take certain people out of my life...
32. What are you listening to right now : Cut Me Up Jenny- Taking Back Sunday
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom : Mhm.
35. Most visited sites: Twitter, BTT, Facebook, Glee Forum
37. Nicknames: Tomato, Mater, Jamers, Jam.Lee, Jamesicle...
38. Relationship Status : Single
39. Zodiac sign : Aquarius
40. Male or female? : Female
41. Elementary? : Seffner Christian Academy and Colson Elementary (5th grade)
42. Middle School : Moses Middle School
44. Hair color: Dark Brown. I had fuchsia in it, but it's faded into this blonde/red color. I like it. :P
45. Long or short : Long but with short layers
46. Height : I honestly don't know...
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Kinda
48: What do you like about yourself? : Ehm...I usually like my hair .
49: Piercings : Two in each ear.
50. Tattoos: Thinking about it. Probably when I'm older
51. Righty or lefty? : Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Never had one.
53. First piercing : Ears
54. First best friend(s) : Devin
55. First sport you joined : Never joined a sport
56. First vacation : It's either a trip to Ohio or Disney World. I think it's the latter.
58. First crush : I honestly can't remember.

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : Peanut butter crackers
60. Drinking : Diet Coke!
61. I’m about to : Go fold some laundry.
62. Listening to : Taking Back Sunday
63. Waiting for : Freshman year

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : Adopting an Asian girl and an African boy. Also might adopt a child from Brazil. I can't decide. :P
65. Get Married? : Before I turn 30.
66. Career? : Something to do with Disney, Broadway, or Politics.


WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Hugs
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous : Hmm, I can't decide.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : I have a weird liking for arms....
73. Sensitive or loud: Middle
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant : Eh

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : Nope
77. Drank hard liquor : Underage drinking is a no-no.
78. Lost glasses/contacts : Yeah, but I always found them
79. Sex on first date : o.O No.
80. Broken someone’s heart : Not to my knowledge.
81. Had your own heart broken : I think so...
82. Been arrested : Nope
83. Turned someone down : Yeah
84. Cried when someone died : Well, yeah
85. Fallen for a friend? : Sure

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : I'd like to say yes, but eh....
87. Miracles : Yes
88. Love at first sight : No.
89. Heaven : Yes!
90. Santa Claus : No
91. Kiss on the first date : Sure
92. Angels : Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf?: at one time? No. more than one boyfriend in my life, yes.
95. Did you sing today?: I sing every day. xD
96. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?: I wouldn't.
97. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Last day of the mission trip when we went to Disney. I met some amazing people and had the best time. :)
98. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? : No
99. If you had the chance to go back and change something, what would it be? : I wouldn't.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? : Sure

0 comments: