BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Trying To Find Stuff To Do...

So this is what happens when my latest internet obsession addiction (Tumblr) has been down for a day.

I suppose I should apologize for not blogging since September, but I think that all of my blog followers have either forgotten about me or don't check Blogger anymore. I will apologize to myself for not keeping up with this blog, because it really helps me improve my writing I've noticed. I've migrated to another blogging (Or, I guess you could call it micro-blogging) site called Tumblr. It's quite lovely really. It's like Narnia in a way. Or Hogwarts. I haven't been able to access the website since I came home from babysitting last night, and when you try to go on Tumblr you receive this message; "We'll be back shortly."

Lies.

Here I am, drinking some holiday flavored (Peppermint!!) coffee, wearing Star Wars pj pants, listening to some hipster music, and actually keeping up with Twitter. I've also been productive. I've finished the book I was reading, and I plan on doing some homework/studying around 6ish. I needed a break from school work, and that is why I am here laying my life out for anyone who cares to see.

This semester in school is almost over. Being a high schooler is less spectacular than I thought it was going to be. Sure, there are more perks, and the classes are somewhat harder, but I don't feel that different. I enjoy most of my classes, and my teachers are cool. I'm going to be a bit sad when the last day of this semester comes and I have to leave some of my classes. The two I'm most sad about are Health and Computing in the Modern World. I've grown to like the teachers and the classes are definitely entertaining.

I'm excited for finals. I feel prepared, and I haven't even studied a bit yet. I have my studying planned out though. I also plan on trying harder in AP Human Geo. (We got a new teacher who is supersupersuper easy, and I honestly think that if I don't do some outside work I'm going to fail the AP exam at the end of the year.) Maybe actually reading our textbook? Yes.

I have some Youtube to catch up on.

0 comments: